Friends

This one is for my best friend. Her birthday is coming up in November. I did it with friendship in mind and really love the result. I love the quote I found "Friends are the Angels that help you fly." It is for all of my friends, even everyone here on the net who have helped me learn to fly.
I have to admit I have learned so much from this experience and have made some wonderful new friends as well. So happy blogging everyone. It has been nice to talk to and get to know each of you. I look forward to more interaction and growth. And a big thank you to all of you who visit my blog and give me support and encouragement. It is a wonderful feeling.

7 comments:

  1. Charlie your friend will be thrilled with this gift -- art from your heart! And your new background is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are finding your own voice with your heART!!! This is fabulous Charlie...I just love what you are doing....inspiring me to go ahead and give it a try...right now I am in the mist of family health issues, but hope to get to do this so very soon...Thank you dear heart for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift you have made for your lucky friend! I enjoyed visiting your blog and love your banner and polka dot background so much. We share many of the same interests: art, flea markets, books! The poem you posted several days ago is one of my favorites too. I will definitely come back here often

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled. What an amazing gift from the soul! It's beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! You did an awesome job with her.

    ReplyDelete