Riverwalk San Antonio

Going to the Riverwalk to see the Christmas lights is a real treat for me. We can act like tourist in our own city. I'm practicing taking night shots with my camera. This shot is my favorite. I got some other good ones and I'm posting them on my other blog. The Riverwalk is wonderful this time of year. The weather is awesome. There are all kinds of fun events going on: arts and crafts for sale, carolers singing on the river boats and of course all the fabulous restaurants. The riverboat ride never gets old to me. The best part is doing this with my family.

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Thank you for sharing this :)

    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was very fortunate to go there when I was a teen, but I still remember how beautiful it was. You're lucky that you got to see the lights!

    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Texas but these photos and your blog certainly make it tempting! Great night shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't make it downtown this Holiday season. Great pictures of all the likes. Now I don't feel like I mised too much. Thanks

    ReplyDelete