Max

Here is my Max. He is the most expensive free dog I've ever owned. Poor thing has allergies, so he goes to an allergist...yes.. you heard me right. I don't care! He is my baby right now. I will spend whatever it takes. He is the sweetest dog. We spend all day together. He follows me everywhere and I take him as many places as I can. He stays in the truck while I run in the stores. We can only do this in the spring and winter. The other times of the year are too hot. He would be a lap dog if he weren't so big. He is a basset hound lab mix. He is a funny dog. You can tell he is getting gray. He is about 8 years old..already. I had to buy more serum for his allergy shots yesterday. I thought I was going to have an heart attack. I forgot how expensive the serum was....shhhhh can't tell my husband! He would die. This is the reason I only have one animal right now. I can't afford another one. But anyway, don't know where I'm going with this...other than I'm just sharing him and using his picture to practice in PS.

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome fellow! And his name suits him -- say, you are really smart. There are four, count 'em, 4 animals in my domain.
    Great photo and thanks for sharing!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete