Wine Glass Wednesday

Leopard Print
Heehee don't you just love this one! It's my favorite! I forgot I had painted so many glasses.....geez. I could not find it at first. I was freaking out! I have so many kitchen things. I mean I have tons of glasses, teacups and plates, serving bowls. I like to entertain and don't like to use paper or plastic dinnerware....sometimes I have to though. Oh well....not sure this is a wine glass but I'm using it anyway...... For wine glass Wednesday!

 A little bit closer now!

Oops!
But I like it! I thought I would try taking the pictures inside this morning but the lighting would not cooperate. I think it will make a great texture background for digital collage, so I'm keeping it.
I'm off to do more art! I'm sorry I don't feel like sharing my art these days. I'm feeling sort of self conscience about it. I'm taking a class and really enjoying it. It's all for myself just to make me happy.
Check out more wine glasses by visiting Lisa at Priti Studio!
Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. This one is my new favorite! Wouldn't a Mimosa look priti in there...Yummy! Hmmm, what time is it???
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    This is awesome!!!
    Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this- I am a fool for leopard prints, and I agree with Lisa that it would be a perfect fit for a mimosa!

    ReplyDelete