Girl Painting

Christi Ballerina

This little girl painting is for my niece Christi. It will be her Christmas gift. I finished her a few weeks ago and I'm already on to the  next one.  The painting I'm working on now is giving me all kinds of trouble. Not sure why????? I can't draw an eye to save my soul!
Mamma said there'd be days like this.
I'm so glad the weather has changed. We had a brutal summer here in south Texas.  It is actually in the 80's right now. So perfect! I can drag my art supplies outside to work and even turn off the air and open all the windows.
The weather has also inspired me to clean out my closets. I'm in a real chunking mood. I want to get rid of everything. All of a sudden I can't stand clutter. Go figure!
Have a great October.
Hugs,
Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Your niece is going to love her pressie. I can totally relate to the not getting it right - sometimes it just happens and then other times - boy art making can seem like a major chore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been painting up a storm! And I like it all. What do you mean you can't draw an eye??? I know what you mean tho...sometimes it just doesn't look the way you think it should. Sometimes you just have to give up and go with what you got...it all works out in the end. And that Goth girl video...the painting is so cool. I always wanted to do a monochromatic, but I never leave well enough alone!
    And I feel for your kitty-feelings... I am almost ready to give up on getting Bear back...I need a cat in the house. But everytime I open my phone, I see his sweet little face...
    It was nice to visit with you, I've missed ya!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete