Back In The Studio


It sure feels good to do another one of my girls. It's been a while. I'm thinking around June was the last time I painted a face. I needed the break. It is funny where my muse leads me. I never thought I would be sewing. It's been years since I sewed. Sewing the cupcakes and the art bag brought out another creative side. I usually hate the fact that I'm all over the place with my art. The saying" Jack of all trades and master of none" fits me to a T. Well I've come to embrace this. I have to go where my muse leads me and if she leads me to sew then so be it, and if she leads me to make digital art, or mosaic jewelry, or whatever I'll go there too.

I love the quote used in this journal page "I may have not gone where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
Could not say it better.

Y'all have a great day. It's late and I need to make supper for my husband.
Hugs,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Jack of all trades...but do we really believe the person who finished that with "master of none"? I for one do not. I believe you can be a jack of all trades and be equally good at them all. True, you may have one where you really shine but that doesn't mean the others are "less".

    I love what you have learned as evidenced by what you have phrased on this painting!

    ReplyDelete