Altered Art Journal Letter U

Unpredictable

Here is the next letter in my altered art journal. U is for unpredictable. I'm unpredictable according to my husband. Only because he can't figure me out. I like to change things up here and there. I don't want to get in a rut. In other words I change my mind a lot. It's not that I want to keep him guessing. I just think predictable is boring.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous fall.
We are in the 70's and raining. What a difference a few days make! Two days ago it was 95 and sunny. That's living in Texas. Maybe I get my unpredictability from living in an unpredictable state.

3 comments:

  1. I think being unpredictable adds a little spice to life!! You wouldn't want the same meal every single day, right?

    This is a great page Charlie...I love the writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable page Charlie! Hope your feeling better. I suffer from migraines too, but they are few and far between. We are having a heat wave here and the temp is about 100 degrees with more fires. I wish it would rain...

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being unpredictable is exactly how I am. We are two peas in a pod!

    LOVE the new journal page Charlie, it's just lovely!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete