Pumpkinhead Scarecrow



"You Don't Scare Me"

This is what happens when I don't feel like watching tv in the evening. Sometimes I doodle and sometimes I work in Photoshop doing digital art. I was practicing my swirls and twirls doodles because I want to add more to my collection in ps when I got the urge to this Halloween scene. Don't judge me, lol, I know my art tends to be childish. I guess I'm a child at heart and Halloween brings it out in me. I don't seem to get the urge to do these drawing any other time. Ummm!
Not sure why.
This poor pumpkinhead scarecrow has some issues. She looks like a man scarecrow in a skirt. Poor thing. She can't seem to scare any of the birds away either. Who wears rubber rain boots with a skirt?
The colors did not come out right in the scan. Some of the yellow is really a lime green. Oh well you get the idea.
Hugs,
Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I would never judge you!!! Evah! I love this...the man girl scarecrow...I love the rubber boots and the socks and I love the expression on the pumpkinhead face! I love that the child in you still likes to come out and play (which is not at all the same thing as being childish!) and I love that the scarecrow looks almost more frightened of the bird because it can't understand why the bird isn't afraid of it!! lol!! Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! Not all girls have to be girlie dorks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete