Mad Hatter Tea Party


I'm early with this but Candace is having a mad hatter tea party tomorrow Oct. 24th. Stop by her blog and see whats cooking. It's sure to be mad. teehee.
I'm into digital art and jumped at the chance to combine my love of Halloween and the mad hat.
Thought it would be fun to see what I could come up with. I'm still pretty new at this. It is very addicting. I spend way to much time playing in P.S. I have photoshop elements 6. I'm sure it is a lot easier to work with then regular photoshop. Addicting none the less.
Have a great weekend y'all!
hugs,
Charlie

6 comments:

  1. Charlie, I love this digital creation. You are right, digital art is very addicting but I love it.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get one but it takes me time to work up to new things. Love your new image charlie...and I will check out the Par-tay tomorrow...have a great weekend.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlie, this is fantastic. I love the combination of H'ween as well as Hats. Why do folks wait for "special occasions" to wear the fun stuff?

    Thanks for joining My 2nd Annual Mad Hatters Tea Party -- and you have a great great weekend!
    Take SCARE!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is a stylish hat! I am not sure though that I would like to meet the model in a dark alley. He seems suave but a bit scary for me. No, I think I'll stick with queens and rabbits and mad hatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks wonderfully Halloweenish.

    Digital art and photoshop really make a blog look great - like yours does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and spooky! Great job with it. I haven't gone down the digital road yet myself. Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete