Something Pink


How about some pink pumpkins! I love to manipulate images in P.S.....so much fun!
I'm posting something pink each Thursday during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness. Don't forget to get your mammogram!

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful month of October. The weather is awesome. Fall is here and Halloween is just around the corner. This is the calm before the storm, because after Halloween everything gets crazy. The holiday season will be on us before we know it. I'd like to make most of my Christmas gifts this year. I always have these good intentions and it's a lot easier said then done. I need ideas. Most of all I need to get busy. Time is so precious. Where does it go?
Don't forget to enter my little giveaway.
Have a great fall y'all!
Hugs
Charlie



4 comments:

  1. You're so right...once Halloween has been and gone, everything just picks up steam and Christmas is here before we know it (I've seen so much Christmas ware in stores already is makes me jumpy!!).

    Love the pink pumpkins!!! And yes...got those mammograms...they save lives!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been noticing Christmas stuff in the stores now for about 2 weeks...can we get over Halloween first?..lol Taking my 3 squirrely grandsons this weekend to buy costumes...should be entertaining. I have seen the pink pumpkins a lot this year...very nice!
    Again....please women, go get your breasteses (as my hubby calls them)
    squished....it could save your life.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have been keeping a little list, of gift ideas. The holidays are just right around the corner.
    The pink pumpkins are lovely!
    And you will do fab on the crostata- buy the pie dough already made and fill it up. I prefer pillsbury.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there~
    I found you at Sherry's blog, and I want to say you are a fabulous artist...love your Etsy shop. And I am having a good time looking around your blog. I am sure to follow....

    ReplyDelete