Halloween Decorations


Last year I made these bottles using labels I downloaded off the internet. This year I made the potion books and the decorated skull. The bottles and books are both tutorials I have here on my blog.
Here are the links...
Spells and Magic potions books
http://artfulcollections.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-make-halloween-spells-potion-book.html
and
Wine Bottle Turtorial
http://artfulcollections.blogspot.com/2012/09/halloween-wine-bottle-tutorial-witches.html


The skull was a fun project. I bought the candlestick at a thrift store and painted it black. I had the skull, so no cost there. I bought some picks at Michaels and the hat I got at Big Lots. Glued everything together with black E 6000.


I made this mantel scarf because I could not find one to fit my fireplace. This fireplace mantel is a goofy size. The sides are at an angle so that was not easy to fit. I think I did a pretty good job since I'm sort of a self taught seamstress. I love going to the fabric stores to pick out fabric. It's almost as much fun as looking through scrapbook paper.



And I painted all of my candlesticks black.


Then I made this banner.  Love, Love, Love.
Another project using stuff I already had. I can't believe I have so many scrapbook supplies. All I had to buy was some card stock for the backing and one or two more orange papers. There really is not a lot of Halloween papers out there right now. Oh and did have to buy the scallopy cut outs for the tops.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween decorations! I think the big spider on the wall, the skull with a hat and the silver bottles are my favorites. Where did you find the silver spray? Well don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime,
    the spray is Looking glass spray from either Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete