Guardian Angels



Finally spent some time in the studio. Oh it feels so good. There is nothing better then creating. I love to work with my hands. I love it, love it, love it. 
So why do I stop? Crazy! 
I've been reflecting on the past year and all that has happened.
 I feel so very blessed and thankful. 
 I could be so negative because of the ugly cancer and other negative things going on in my life (which I have never mentioned here). 
I refuse to be negative…... Positive thinking has been my salvation.
 Oh my, I can not believe how negative I used to be….how hard on me I used to be…..how judgmental to others I used to be…..and judgmental of myself! 
I have made so many mistakes, done such stupid things and been wronged by others. 
It's especially hard to forgive others and forget, but I know I can't have that baggage. 
I know God has helped me. I pray! I believe! My prayers have been answered. I am blessed. 
I think I have a guardian angel. How else have I gotten through. 
There are too many near misses….too many happenings that don't' make sense. Things that I don't' have control of. 
I guess that comes with just letting go…trusting. 
Either way…these are my sweet little angels…….To be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide.

2 comments:

  1. I ♥LOVE♥ this post Charlie!!!
    I feel the more positive I am, the better things go...
    the law of attraction, I guess. Plus you get what you
    THINK you deserve, so the better you feel about yourself'
    the more wonderful things seem to be right in your lap.
    Also you tend to notice more good things, small miracles that
    might have gone unnoticed if you are walking around grouchy.
    At least these have been truths for me.
    Glad to hear your husband is on his way to health
    and your son is marrying! This will be one of those "good" years!
    Thanks for visiting my blog...
    it made me look you up
    and that is a GOOD thing!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your angels! I'm so sorry to hear you've had to deal with cancer and sending hugs your way. Have you decided to try the gelli plate yet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete