No Excuses


I don't know where the time has gone! Here it is the middle of January and I'm just now posting something. I know, I know it's been ages since I've blogged. And really, I have no excuses other then pure laziness. I have not painted either. I feel so agitated.
Christmas was awesome! It's been colder then normal here in Texas. I attribute that to the laziness. I stay in my pj's most of the day. My hubby finished the cancer treatments Jan 2. We are so happy but now have to wait until February for the scan. That will tell us if it is gone. We are very hopeful.
My son is getting married in April. I'm planning a shower, so fun, fun, fun. I can't wait! I have to find a dress for the wedding. I don't know what to wear.
I'm trying to think of some tutorials to do, to post here. Something to do with the shower. My head is spinning with ideas. If I can get disciplined and organized I will post about the shower and of course any new paintings I do along the way.
I'm so looking forward to 2014. Changes are in the air. It will be scary and exciting.
Wishing y'all a happy 2014 even though I'm a tad late.


No comments:

Post a Comment