Pet Portrait Max






This is my Max. I've been so depressed since he passed, so to help me get over him, I started drawing and painting him. It has helped tremendously. I love me new dog Zoe. She is the sweetest dog and she already has a very special place in my heart. But my Max was with me too long to just move on.

This is an acrylic painting on mixed media paper. Eventually I want to paint him on canvas. Then maybe I will paint Zoe.  Luckily he is black and white so there is not a lot of mixing colors.

I'm very excited about the new year and all that it will bring. I have a lot to look forward to. It always seems like I never have enough time to do everything I want to do.
I'm still focusing on my Etsy shop. I have lots of ideas for things to make this year. Cant wait to get started.
Cheers to 2015!
C.




No comments:

Post a Comment