Altered Art Journal Letter A


I started an ABC altered art journal a few weeks ago. I can not remember where I got the idea from but it is an ABC journal about me. Each letter of the alphabet will have to pertain to something about me. For example, A is for Artist.
I started my faces class yesterday. The first week is mainly practicing. I hope to post some of my work from the class as it goes along. Right now there is not much to post. I have not had the chance to do any of the blog challenges lately because my son has been home for a few days from college. He and I have been having a Harry Potter movie marathon. He was too old to read the books when they came out, or he thought he was too old. I have been reading the books and did not want to watch any of the movies until I read them. So he and I have watched the first 4 movies in the past 24 hours. I'm kinda of Harry Pottered out right now. The books are so much better than the movies. But that is the way it always is.
But anyway here is the first pages of my altered art journal which is a journey in itself.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try one of these but am afraid that I don't have the discipine it takes to commit to it. Your "A" page is very beautiful in colour and design. I look forward to learning more about you from a to z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy lately that I haven't been doing my art journal and I realized reading your post that I miss it!! But I've been busy drawing eyes, noses, mouths, tracing faces and having fun with class homework!!!

    I love this Charlie -- keep going and I'll be interested to see what you say for X and Q and Z!!!

    I have to agree as well..movies are never as good as books, no matter what the story!! See you on Monday in class!! hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really inspiring, I hope you will post every page! Yummy colours. Nice that it starts with "Artist"!

    ReplyDelete