Weblog Award

Wow... my first award... I'm so excited. Thanks to Pattie for giving me this award. I love her blog From The Inside Out. It is her affirmation blog which I read to encourage me with my own affirmations. However her award is on her other blog Artfully yours. It is another wonderful blog to visit.
Now I have to nominate 7 other blogs to receive this award. So here they are:

1) Sherry
2) Heather
3) Laurel
4) KStyles
5) Nicole
6) Louise
7) Dee

And here are the rules.
The rules of accepting are as follows
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (7 is also my lucky number)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Charlie!!! You just made my day!!! THANK YOU!!! This is my first one too!! I hope I don't goof up with instructions, am a nervous wreck...LOL!! Thanks for your support....Ciao..dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, you make me smile with this and I'm so touched that you thought of me. I'm in excellent company I see -- thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie! Thank you for looking at my blog and for commenting! I love your things! I have an Etsy shop set up, but haven't had the nerve to list anything yet. Good thing I have a retail account and a couple of shows coming up. I will do it though, I swear. Your pieces are great!! I love your art journals too. My journaling has fallen by the wayside with all of these charms!! Hugs and best to you!

    Sheila (Pattie's blog buddy)
    halohill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Charlie! What an honour to receive this award from talented you! I thoroughly enjoy visiting your blog and hope that you don't mind if I link you!! I'd like others to discover it too. Thank you so much again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to tell you that I've left something for you on my blog today! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you from Sherry's blog and have been tip-toeing through your blog, loving every minute of it. I can see why you won the award, although it's surprising that it's your first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie, that was so very sweet of you to nominate me. I so don't deserve it but thank you so much. I feel so encouraged by it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Charlie. I'm really touched and honored to except. I'll give this the proper thought and response in a couple of days on my blog.

    Thanks again, and congrats, you certainly deserved it. I've enjoyed your blog from the get go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello and thanks for your visit to Celestine Musings. Nice to meet you too :-)

    Congrats for the award!

    About the Flickr mosaic thing I recently posted, what exactly did you need help with?: creating any mosaic, or doing the mosaic meme as detailed on my blog? I'd be happy to help you once I know what you're not clear about.

    ReplyDelete