Journal Page

Little by little, slowly but surely things get done. This is all I can ask for and as long as I see some progress I'm happy. So here is the first journal page in my watercolor journal. I have to admit that I've been very obsessive about my journaling. I'm not as confident about the writing portion but can't complain. The best part about doing this one (this watercolor journal) is being able to work on it while I watch TV or while riding on the plane. I took this one on my trip and worked in it on the plane. To tell the truth I hated doing that. I'm so self conscience about pulling it out in front of other people. The only reason I was able to do this was because my husband and I sat together on the way to Vegas. On the way back I sat in the middle seat by two other people. No way was I going to pull this out then.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty page! I am still struggling through lesson one. :-(

    Glad you had so much fun in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page! I can relate about journaling on the plane, I don't think I could do it either-I would want to though.

    ReplyDelete