Just Another Monday

Hello everyone. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was busy as usual. I don't know where the time goes but it goes quickly. I worked out in the yard because my grass could not see the sunshine for all the leaves. It is spring break here already. My son's is next week, so looking forward to having him home again. We have had spring weather here in San Antonio for a few days/weeks. It is supposed to get cold again by the end of this week. Hopefully some rain will come with it. We need it terribly! I'm afraid we will turn into a dust bowl just like in the 30's, depression and no rain.
I'm busy doing my thing making art, although I keep getting pulled in different directions. I love to work in too many mediums. I guess that is a good thing. I just can't seem to perfect any one because of it.
So I'm off to work in my studio/art room for a bit and then to Hobby Lobby my favorite store to buy more supplies.
Enjoy your Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tune for today!!! Sometimes it really does feel like a "manic monday"!!!

    I love this page...I love the colours and the face is lovely!!

    Spring...oh where for art thou?? We had glorious weather on Friday -- way too early for that up here but it was such a nice taste and greedy me wants more!! Hope you get that rain you're needing...we had buckets of it on Saturday!

    Spring break -- my youngest is off next week too and oldest will be sliding into University exams in a couple of weeks and then he'll be home end of April...the year is slipping by already!

    Have fun at Hobby Lobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how she looks like she is peaking from behind something.

    I know what you mean with playing with too many mediums. I justify it by knowing that they could be used in so many ways.

    I love Hobby Lobby! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete