Another Art Journal Page


Here is my redhead girl. She is always asking Why? At least I feel I ask "Why?" most of the time.
Just like now ..... I just joined Facebook. Why? ......I did not really want to....But my sister-in-law Kelly has asked me numerous times to join. My friend Laurel invited me as well, so I gave in. Hopefully it wont take up too much time. Right! We will see. I'm already addicted to this blog. Now I'll have something else to manage. So I joined Facebook because Kelly wanted me to see her kitchen. She is in the midst of remodeling it. I join, go to her wall and no pictures of her kitchen.
I have to get go....I have tons of work to do. I have to get my taxes together.... ugh!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous red headed girl!! Love her green eyes and the background is beautiful!!

    Facebook?!? Good luck on not spending much time there!! ha! I've joined -- twice and deleted myself twice. Just too much bother for me. Pace yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!

    I only spent one weekend addicted to connecting on Facebook so I think I'm going to be okay. I just check it every now and then to check up on the family. I did get suckered into Mafia Wars. Don't worry, I won't send you an invite for that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete