Altered Art Journal Flower Page

Flower Page
I have been working on this book for a couple of years now. It is one of the last pages in my altered art journal about me. I did an abc book about me. I have all the letters done but I have  the inside cover page to finish and this is one of the last pages in the book. I was not sure what to do with them. Main reason it has taken so long to come up with something. I do most of my art intuitively so I just started layering on color and etc. When it became apparent it was going to feature flowers I decided to use a quote by one of my favorite artist Georgia O'Keeffe.
I have blogged about each of the 26 pages from A to Z right here on my blog. They are all under Altered Art Journal.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Charlie!

    I love love love your Blog header!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...your blog looks so pretty!
    I wish I would journal...
    I'm going to look for your A to Z book...that sounds like a fun idea.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages! Oh how February & Valentine ready your blog is. I love it!! I love Georgia O'Keeffe too~ xo Theresa

    ReplyDelete