Bags Of Love


Sunrise on the Texas Coast

I love this photo I took at Port Aransas Texas a couple of summers ago. I thought it would look nice on a canvas. I really did not know how to go about doing this then I found this wonderful site called Bags of Love. They did a wonderful job and I think it looks fabulous. It is even wrapped around the edges. They do all sorts of things and have some great gift ideas too. Valentines is just around the corner. If you like to take pictures like I do and want to do something special with your photos why not try something different. It looks like they will put your photo on just about anything from bags to different sorts of gadgets, fabric pillows and bedding. So fun to browse through. Check out the site though the link above. It's really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Charlie for the link! I have been looking for a place that would print on canvas for me so this is wonderful!

    Happy New Year!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource- I wonder if they do prints from paintings as well?
    I'll definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete