My Halloween House

My House is just about ready for Halloween.
Every year I have a Halloween party, so I start decorating early.
I have some new things this year, but most I made last year.
Some of the new decorations are my paintings.
My painting "Are you a good witch or bad witch?" above my fireplace mantel is my newest creation.
I put together some really cute small canvases like,
the "Boo" canvases, two "Crow" canvases and "I put a spell on you!"canvas.
I found a vintage Pumpkin and Cat light up at the huge Flea Market In Warrenton.  


 My sitting room got decorated this year. Yea!


Centerpiece for formal dining table.


"I put a spell on you"...one of my new little canvases. In the guest bathroom.


One of my new canvases for the kitchen table.


I found this at a thrift store last year. One of my favorite finds.


I've had this cat for awhile, but still love her.


My "Boo" canvases for shelf  in sitting room.


I don't have the best hand writing, but love this idea I found on Pinterest.
I got that frame for $5.00 at Hobby Lobby. It was all chipped up.

Redecorated fireplace mantel including my new painting.


My new Painting.


Best find this year at Warrenton Flea Market.



Most of these items I made last year. 
Pumpkins I've been collecting for years.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your paintings are lovely!! :)

    http://thegracelessintellect.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete