Thanksgiving Apron Turkey Apron


Thanksgiving Turkey Print Apron


Hello everyone! I can not believe how fast this year went. Tomorrow is Halloween and we all  know that after Halloween, it is the start of the Holiday season.
Yikes!
So right after making Halloween decorations I started on Thanksgiving decor which includes aprons.
This one is for sale in my Etsy shop.
Click on the link on caption below photo and it will take you directly to the listing.
This pattern is actually from a vintage pattern, but.....I changed it up just a tad. :)
The original pattern does not have a ruffle on the bottom, and the ties around the waist are longer.  I changed the bib a little as well. The pocket has some appliqué flowers and I used my very own whimsy stitch around the edges.
Love it!
Oh well everyone have a safe, happy Halloween.
C.




1 comment:

  1. Loving the apron, quite unique and lovely for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete