Celebrate


Hi everyone! I'm back. I can not believe it's been over a week since my last post.
It has been a week of celebrations. My husbands birthday was last Friday, my nephew got married last Saturday on my mom's birthday. Then yesterday was my birthday.
My husband took the week off and so we have been on a staycation. We decided not to go away for vacation but to stay right here in San Antonio. There is so much to see in our own backyard.
Yesterday I had a day of indulgence. My friend and I went to a day spa. It was fabulous. I had a facial, massage, manicure and pedicure. Boy do I feel pampered and special.
Needless to say I have not been doing much in the creative zone. Hopefully I will get back to normal soon.
I am so thankful for the wonderful week I have had. However, is anyone else feeling a little worried about the economy? I really do not want this to be a political blog or anything to that nature, but I am having a hard time not being concerned.

2 comments:

  1. Happy one day late birthday Charlie!!! It sounds like you and your husband have had a busy, but wonderful week..and you and a friend having a day at the spa?!? Pamper-liscious!!! You'll be back in the groove of creating in now time but having that "down" time is good for the muse as much as it is for you!!

    I worry about the economy all the time but not to the point that it "upsets" me...I realize what is happening in the world and that what happens in your country is going to affect mine...but it's one of those things...I can only "worry" about what I can do something about and for everything else I just have to cope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!

    I worry sometimes, especially when I'm planning to start a family next year. I'm just happy right now that I finally got a new job in retail.

    :)
    Candy

    ReplyDelete