The Holidays are finally over. They were a whirlwind of fun and excitement for me and my family. It's always this way. The last month was a blur. I can't believe that not only is the year over but the decade is over too. Now it's time to settle down, go on a diet, start exercising again and most of all get back in my studio. It's been at least two weeks since I last stepped foot in my studio, maybe more. Sometimes I can not wait to get back to creating and then at the same time I feel I'm in a little bit of a slump. I feel no creative juices flowing through my veins. It's too cold. lol. My studio is off the garage, so the central heat does not make its way down there very well. I'd like to clean it out too. I'm in this cleaning and chunking everything out stage right now. I want to make room for more supplies and start the new year fresh and organized.
I am very much looking forward to getting back into the blogging grove. I have missed visiting all of you on a regular basis. I feel this past year I have really made some great friends here in blog land. I look forward to getting to know each of you even better. I love all your comments and feedback, so please don't stop. I'm still here.

I just wanted to mention that I reduced some of the prices on my broken china jewelry...so check out my etsy store. Not everything is reduced only a few items.

Keep on blogging,
Hugs,
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Happy New Year Charlie! I can relate to SO much of what you spoke of, it really is time to start anew, clean a few things and get moving in a new direction with dieting, lol! Ah, we've gotta love those holiday feasts! I hope this year is the best ever for you and you quickly find your inspiration again!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back charlie :) i know i've missed you :) exercise is a must UGH!! but i just can't get my fat*** up and out of the chair ...sigh... but today i'm gonna be training a group of corporation employees how to dance ... so i hope that will make me wanna start moving too ... i HOPE!!!!

    cleaning out the studio sounds so good ... i wish i had a proper studio so i can make bigger things and store more stuff :) as of now ... i'll just have to stick to my 3'x 3' workstation-cum-dresser-storage space.

    good to have you back my fren :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, too, Charlie! Until you mentioned it, I hadn't thought of it being the end of a decade.....! Wow, but what an extra oppurtunity for new beginnings!
    And I'm with Luthien in that I wish I *had* a studio to clean out....but I'm pretty happy with my wee little desk; it's a big improvment over my previous location at the dining room table ;)
    Happy blogging, cleaning, creating and I guess dieting too (tho I'd rather just keep eating....)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete