Wine Cork Place Card Holders


The wedding is almost upon us. I'm so excited and nervous I could jump out of my skin. Since we are the parents of the groom, we will be hosting the rehearsal dinner Friday night. Hubby and I decided to do a seating arrangement so we need place card holders. The wedding will be held at a winery and we wanted to keep with the theme. Luckily we have been saving our wine corks since who knows when. I love this idea.
Glue three corks together to make triangle, (so it will stand up properly). But first slice/cut top of one cork before it is glued down. This is where my hubby came in. He used his jigsaw to cut the top slice to hold the card.
I like to make everything so I just cut out cards from card stock and stamped a cute butterfly on the side. Names are handwritten. Does not look like it came from a professional printer which is exactly what I wanted.
Just wanted to share this little project. The count down has begun and I've got many a things to do.
I probably won't be able to take pictures with my camera but I will try to sneak in a few with my cell so I can post some here asap, after all is over.
Hugs and toodles,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment