Bunting Banners For Halloween, Christmas, Weddings Or Children's Rooms









The sewing bug attacked me again and as a result I made these banners.  They are made out of remnants that have been hanging out in storage.  I love it when I can use up leftovers or repurpose things. They are all for sale in my Etsy shop. Just click the link under each photo to find out more information or to buy. Or go to my Etsy shop by clicking the Etsy Mini on sidebar.
I think mine are unique because I added appliqué flowers on each flag. Except for the Halloween and Christmas ones, they only have flowers on the middle flag.
It's my prerogative how many flowers I put on each banner. Hee.
This is all I've made so far. I want to make a smaller version with more flags.  I'll get to that later 'cause now the painting bug has infected me so it's back to my easel. I always flip flog like that. One day I feel like painting, next day it's something else. I'm so fortunate that I have the luxury to do what I want when I feel like it. 
I made a Halloween paper banner last year for myself. It's really cute and have wanted to make these fabrics ones for awhile.  So glad I finally did these. Can't wait to make more.
C.


1 comment: