To BLOG or not to BLOG

My new year's resolution is to start this blog. I love to create, so a blog seemed like a fun way to share my art and thoughts with like minded people. Along with starting this blog my real resolution is to do more art. I thought of doing an art a day, but I know I will never do that. At least two or three pieces a week. Maybe. The problem is I like to do too much. I'm a scrapper. So there is scrap pages to keep up with. I make jewelry. I want to do more journals and altered books, and not to mention ATC's. I just got a macro lens for my camera and I want to play with it. Suddenly this blog seems time consuming. Oh well, it's all for art sake. Right.

4 comments:

  1. Charlie...
    There is no rule that says you must blog every day!! LOL....Where do I get my inspiration you ask...It comes from within...My affirmation journal allows me to ask myself a simple question every day and then listen to what my heart reveals...I then paint the small mandala...You can see the whole journal daily at:
    http://www.writingaffirmations.blogspot.com
    The rest of the work that I do just comes from within...I am new to altering things...and not sure if it is for me...but I continue to try to find my own voice there...
    The best advice ... JUST DO WHAT YOU DO!!
    Thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog journal for me and by me.
    I write something very similar in all my journals....
    To Me...with LOVE from ME!
    Great minds think alike!!
    I still have to figure out the link thing to the post...Working on it is a chore...but keep sharing! Keep doing...keep growing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! You might find having a blog it makes you create more, or distracts you more. The important thing is to have fun. Have a fabulous 2008!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! I'm of the same mind but not quite as ambitious as you are. I'd be happy with a piece of artwork each month. And yes, there are so many things to do for creative outlets. I hope you have a happy and productive year!

    ReplyDelete