Clutter

OK lets get serious. It's a new year, a new day, a new idea. It's time to clear this mumbo- jumbo from my head. Bhutto is dead. An insignificant state will pick my next President. And I'm not to use phrases like "it is what it is" any more. Jessica Simpson better not show up at any more Cowboys games so Tony can complete a pass. And Giada is way too skinny to be a chef. Everyone has gone back to work. I don't want to get out of bed because it's too cold. My house is full of Christmas decorations that need to be put away. I've spent too much time trying to move a draft from edit to post. I still can't do it. I guess I'll just delete and start all over.
So, this year I'm moving on to greater challenges. I'm forcing myself to expand my horizons, such a cliche. In other words do more art work and spend less time in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment