The Present


"Today is a gift. That's why it is called the Present."

The Alamo City Etsy Street Team is having a trunk show and silent auction to benefit the Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation. I am donating this painting for the silent auction. Members of the team will set up their product for sell. There will be refreshments and the first 15 people will get a free gift bag with samples of what our etsy team members have for sell. How awesome it that!!!! The event is next Tuesday June 23rd. and starts at 7:00 P.M. If you live in San Antonio or near by come downtown to BLink which is at 707 S. St. Mary's which is in the famous South Town, King William district.
Click the link above for more information.
Everyone have a great summer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie, this artwork is just so so good. It gets right to the point with the colours, the forthright gaze of the subject and the quotation. Excellent!

    Candace in Athens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great cause dear to my heart and Charlie, this is a perfect silent auction item..the woman, the phrase...simply perfect. Wishing you all much success on your auction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived closer so I could go to this. This painting is so beautiful and it speaks to my heart. I am a breast cancer survivor and that is why it is very moving.....well done my dear!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete