Weekly Update

"Max "

This is all I have. I have been worthless all week. Other then visiting my mom , I have not accomplished much. I blame it on allergies. I feel awful! It has been raining so much here, it is ridiculous. It rains cats and dogs and then  the sun comes out for a few hours and then it rains again. This is perfect conditions for mold. The mold count is off the charts and everyone is sick including me and my daughter. It's crazy! You feel better for a while and then it hits you again. You feel like you are getting the flu but you're not. Needless to say I've been living in my bed and this is my view. LOL! I love my dog. He is a beggar. I'm eating an apple here and of course..... he loves apples. Crazy dog. He can't wait to get the core. I send him outside to eat the core, but before he sits in front of me waiting very patiently with that intent stare. Oh well. I'm doodling and watching Suzi videos and trying to decide if I should spend the money for La Sirena. I'm not much of a mermaid lover, so it does not appeal to me. But......this reminds me of the next challenge which is decide. I have a hard time making up my mind. Making decisions is not one of my strong points. I take too long and I hem and haw until I'm blue in the face. It's not good. So I wont be doing the challenge because I can't decide. Good luck everyone and hope you are all doing better then me.
Have a good week.


PS
My friend Stephanie at Dragonfly Design Studios is celebrating her first year of blogging. She is having a wonderful giveaway.
Check it out  here to enter
Dragonfly Design Studios Giveaway

5 comments:

  1. Ahh...I hope you feel better soon. Raquel is allergic to mold too so I know how miserable it can be...at least you have good company.

    ((BIG HUG))

    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that Max is cute!
    I can't decide what to do for decide, either!

    I just can't think of anything tangible.

    Somehow I missed seeing your halloween painting.
    All those layers! It's really terrific.

    I am soory you aren't feeling well. My allergies have me sneezing a jillion times a day...I think sneezing is a workout, right?
    Sure feels like it.

    Feel better soon, Charlie :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a week like that too, and I can't blame it on allergies. Max is adorable! I'm sure he's taking good care of you!

    Feel better soon!

    Maggie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, I love your story about Max and the apple, aren't pets so funny?
    And thanks for sharing the link to my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max is so cute! Hope you get to feeling better. Suzi Blue videos? She's going to be at Inspired next year and can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete