View of my Backyard


 Come on over and take a stroll with me through my backyard. It has a rather whimsical country feel and look.


We don't take baths in this but I love the sound the fountain makes.

Urn with America Flags

I'm ready for July 4th. this year. I never decorate in the 4th of July decor but this year I've really gotten into it. 

Rosemary hanger

I've got a lot of hanging things all over the place. 

Hanging Lantern 
Chandelier

What is a yard without a Chandelier? I've had this hanging out so long the yellow plastic dangles have faded. I don't get to use this as much as I would like but it's nice just hanging there. I have some wind chimes, bird feeders and of course a tomato topsy turvy which does not look like it will ever produce any tomatoes and my chairs which you have seen already. I got my lights up but I'm having a hard time taking pictures of them. Oh and by the way I still have to refinish 3 more chairs. I got tired, so not sure if they will get done before the end of the summer. Hope you enjoyed the stroll.
Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie, I just love your garden - full of such fun and personality :) I think I want a chandalier in my garden now... If I had that bath I would also have to get in it every now and again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutly LOVED the stroll, I live for tours like this! What a fun, beautiful, loved garden you have. You're right, what's a garden without a chandeleir...I gotta get one. The tub is the same one I have. Mine is in my bathroom. I bet you have more fun washing your hair than I do :D
    Thanks Charlie, I only wish I could sit on one of your chairs and 'set a spell' as we say here in Pennsyl-tucky.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah we like to sit and talk here in Texas too. It would be nice to chat with you Lisa. Wish you could come down one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hanging garden! Love love love the chandelier! I wish I had a place to put one ~ I would start looking for one right now.

    Your yard looks like lovely place to "hang out"! Wish I could stroll on over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your backyard looks like a magical place. I just adore the way you mix wonderful pieces with nature ... and the chandelier ... a brilliant addition!

    ReplyDelete