Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.


I started a mixed media art journal at the beginning of the year, like I always do. Then because of some madness on my part I decided to film myself working in it for my YouTube channel
I'm doing a four part series on easy ways to make backgrounds for an art journal.
The second video is how to make a collage background. The picture above is how it eventually turned out. 
With all the craziness going on I felt an uplifting quote was what we all need. 
I'm trying to stay positive even though I freak out at least once a day, but then I go do some art and I feel better again. 

Here is the link for How to make a collage background 

Here is the link for Easy Color blocking 

Hugs to everyone, and stay home #flattenthecurve.
C


No comments:

Post a Comment