Together But Apart Kitty Kat Art Journal Page


Together But Apart!

I'm staying busy making art because I really don't feel like doing much else.  The art that I want to make is just for fun, like these two silly cats in my art journal.
 I don't feel like sewing any aprons for my Etsy shop. I don't feel like making anything for sale.

I really hope everyone in the USA is taking this seriously. I keep seeing these people in mass gatherings on the beaches among other places that I've seen on the news. It's such nonsense! It's kinda making me mad. All this craziness is making me crazy!
Wake up people! Stay at home!
But I know I should not preach, and I won't. 
So I'm taking this time to figure out what I want to do with my Etsy shop, with my art, with my life. I just can't see pushing my aprons in these times. 

I know this will pass and we are all in this together. 
Just taking one day at a time.
Trying to stay sane and healthy.
Stay safe everyone,
Hugs,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment